Welcome to the Crossroads Repertory Theatre 2023 audition and interview scheduling page!
Please schedule an audition or a technical interview on Saturday, January 14, 2023, through the form below.
For Actors Choosing to attend In-Person Auditions:
Actors may choose to audition for CRT with only a monologue, or with a monologue and song this year. The expectations are as follows:
- Please prepare a two-minute, modern comic monologue, and
- If you choose to present a song, please prepare at least 16 bars of a song from a modern musical (post 1940s) that you feel best showcases your singing range. You may choose to provide sheet music for our accompanist, or you may sing a cappella.
For Technicians and Designers Choosing to attend In-Person Interviews:
- Please arrive prepared to discuss your experience and training in various areas of production.
- You are encouraged to bring a resumé (if you have one), or submit them online during your registration process below, and
- If you have a production/design portfolio, please feel free to bring it to your interview.
While we would always prefer to see you in person for a live audition or interview, we understand that time and travel are often precious commodities and may limit your ability to audition or interview. For this reason, we will also accept video auditions for actors and digital resumés/portfolios for technical staff. If you choose to submit virtually, please follow the following instructions:
For Actors Choosing to Submit Virtually:
- Please fill out the CRT Virtual Audition Form, linked here. If you are planning to audition in person, please skip this and continue to sign up for an audition slot below—there will be a separate form on the scheduling page and at the audition.
- Upload your video to YouTube. If you do not have an account (though Google), please sign up for one. Once you have uploaded the video, please make sure the video setting is “unlisted” and not “private,” as we cannot access “private” videos. Once it is uploaded, please send the video link to us at email@example.com.
For Technicians and Designers Choosing to Submit Virtually:
- Please fill out the CRT Technical Information Form, linked here. If you are planning to interviedw in person, please skip this and continue to sign up for an interview slot below—there will be a separate form on the scheduling page.
- After completing the form, a CRT technical representative will contact you for more information.
Audition and interview requirements will also be emailed to you within your confirmation email.
Our 2023 season features the following plays:
- CINDERELLA (Rodgers and Hammerstein)
- NOISES OFF
- CHARLIE THE NO-GOOD, REALLY-ROTTEN, CHEAT-A-SAURUS REX
- A MAGICAL MUSICAL CABARET
We are interviewing for technical positions (including production, administrative and front-of-house) for the entire season and we will be casting for roles in all plays.
Please choose the appropriate audition or interview type below.